Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Reviews of my book!!!

As the sun peeped through the gap in the curtains this morning, the rays made me stir as my eyelids blinked and slowly opened. Getting up and checking my Amazon report, I was pleased to see that I have sold more copies of my new book, Wrong Place Wrong Time, but also to read that two readers have spent their valuable time leaving superb reviews. So as you can appreciate I am very happy and jumping for joy on this very sunny Saturday morning in Madeira.

To read the reviews and hey, why not buy a copy yourself by clicking the "buy the book" link to the right or just simply click the link below and then your there, on Amazon, where your see the book, the amazing cover and the reviews!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success David! And thank you for taking time to stop by and visit the Seraphine Muse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and I will continue to check out your blog......

      Delete
  2. Thanks and I will check out your blog.....

    ReplyDelete