Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My book on iTunes!

Shamefully have not visited the site of iTunes for a few weeks, slap on wrist BUT will now visit more often as tonight I clicked into the site and was amazed to see two cracking 5 star reviews for my book, WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME.

Have you got two minutes to spare? yes? Excellent. So click the link below and take a peek!

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/wrong-place-wrong-time/id539904311?mt=11

Not bad reviews, yes I thought the same.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting. When I went to see my book on iTunes I had a horrible 1-star review waiting for me. I got that one removed though because the guy was a complete bigot. I'm happy though that you went and had five-star reviews waiting for you. That's just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michael for your comment and yes delighted with them.

    ReplyDelete