Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Amazing Journey by Richard F. Holmes-3rd July!

The Amazing Journey – Astral Travelling

Wednesday July 3 sees the long awaited official launch of The Amazing Journey in paperback. Although it was actually published back in February, there was one or two minor issues with the interior that I was not happy with. Now that those issues are resolved it gives me great pleasure to announce the launch.
Previously published as Astral Travelling, The Avatar And Me
TAJ-Final Version-EBIn 2000 my life hit rock bottom. Emotionally I was totally spent and did not see any way out of the mire that I found myself in. This book tells the story of how (with a little help) I managed to turn my life around. Miraculously at the onset of the new millennium I started to embark on a series of truly amazing out-of-body adventures, and as the years have gone by, I have learned to pass through solid objects, propel myself in whatever direction I wish to travel, and unbelievably, “will” myself back into my body when I become bored with the journey. As if that wasn’t incredible enough, I have also been blessed by the Avatar of the age himself, Sri Sathya Sai Baba, who first entered my life in 2001. Since then I have had a series of truly wonderous experiences with Baba, the highlights of which were being held in his arms during an out-of-body experience in 2006 and seeing him in physical form at his ashram, Prasanthi Nilayam (abode of the highest peace) in Puttaparthi, Southern India in October 2009.
I was extremely tired and decided to have a lay down in the afternoon. I drifted off into a dream world and felt a very strong presence around me.  I felt myself being lifted from my body and then I was moving at a great speed.  My third eye became animated and I could see pictures of people and events flashing through my mind, although I couldn’t recount anything specific.  I then realised that I wasn’t being taken anywhere in particular.  Instead my companion appeared to be giving me some kind of spiritual healing.  We were still moving but I could feel the soul’s hands on me and the terrific energy coming from them.  This was once again something new and extremely unique for me to experience.  The energy was nothing like I’d ever experienced before.  I then felt myself returning to my body and when I opened my eyes it was 2:05 p.m.
At some stage, I really can’t remember when, I’d started having strange experiences during the night.  I either dismissed these experiences as dreams or tried to convince myself that they simply hadn’t happened.  One of the earliest that remains really vivid to this day was when I found myself travelling through the air at a terrific speed.  It was quite dark and I found myself heading towards trees.  It was a very hairy experience.  I braced myself waiting for the impact, convinced I was going to get impaled on the branches.  I was amazed when I realised I was simply flying through them as though they were not there.
Buy The Amazing Journey as an eBook on Amazon UK
Buy The Amazing Journey as a paperback on Amazon UK
Buy The Amazing Journey as an eBook on Amazon US
Buy The Amazing Journey as a paperback on Amazon US
Now also available on Amazon India as an eBook

2 comments:

  1. Goodness... sounds like an incredibly powerful book. Thanks so much for sharing, David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you David for featuring details of my book launch on your wonderful blog. It's most appreciated!

    ReplyDelete