Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Electa Graham and her mighty fine STATS!

Written by Electa!

Just checked some stats from my website. My latest post has received 500 views in the past two days. Okay 493.


My reviews of David P Perlmutter books have received 45 page views in the last 24 hours. 
My erotic 9 part series affair of the lonely have had a total 190 page views 
My review for Luna Sanguis by Simon Okill received 25 page views
So did my reviews for Zoe Saadia Travis Luedke and Philip Mayes books. 


I won't bore you with more stats but I was thinking for 1 day that's pretty good for posts I haven't mentioned in a very long time. 

They must be pretty good maybe you might want to check them out too.

http://www.electagraham.com/electas-blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment