Total Pageviews

Friday, September 25, 2020

Say Hello To Singer Sofia Katsaros

  Sofia Katsaros



Sofia Katsaros new single, “Aphrodite,” is her second collaboration with world famous American hit producer Alvin Anthony, following their first hit single, “With You Here Tonight,” that was released with major Greek record label Heaven Music.

Sofia Katsaros and Alvin Anthony, acknowledging the difficult times we are all going through in this world, decided to write a song that is directed towards women, in hopes of conveying the following message:

Aphrodite, goddess of erotic love and beauty, was one of the ancient Greek gods of Olympus. Love and desire were her powers, and she had a special belt that could enchant anyone to fall in love with the person wearing it.

Like Aphrodite, all women are also powerful and should not settle for less than what they deserve, or become victims to abusive relationships. Our goal is to help all women understand they have an inner goddess Aphrodite that they carry inside them. It’s time to unleash your special powers and say NO to a partner that does not respect or treasure you, and say YES to a partner that knows your extraordinary worth and value, and who will treat you like the goddess you really are.

Know your own worth and own your inner goddess of beauty, desire and love. Love yourself and let your inner goddess Aphrodite give you the relationship that you deserve.

Sofia Katsaros is an active member of the charity LA FAMIGLIA RADIO – CHARITY WEB RADIO LA FAMIGLIA PAIDI. The charity buys food with donations and with money they receive from their sponsors, and distribute the food to many families that are in need of our support. LA FAMIGLIA RADIO – CHARITY WEB RADIO LA FAMIGLIA PAIDI. All proceeds from the song will be donated to the charity in order to help them continue their wonderful work of supporting those less fortunate, in their time of need.


                       


Aphrodite Lyrics

Listen up carefully; Show you just how I feel,

You tried to capture me, And tried my heart to steal.

Don’t try and tie me down, And don’t lock me in a cage!

I am a lioness… And I will roar in rage.

‘Cause I’m no match for you I’m wild and mighty

Like Aphrodite

Loving, the likes of you ain’t worth it no more,

Living, a lie I just can’t bear it no more

I’m fire, I’m much too hot for you to feel

I’m gone, I won’t be there for you babe.

Need someone passionate to show me just how they feel

Need him to capture me and try my heart to steal

Can’t wait to light his fire and be with him all day

I’ll be the spark that ignites his most eternal flame

‘Cause I’m no match for you I’m wild and mighty,

Like Aphrodite

Loving, the likes of you ain’t worth it no more,

Living, a lie I just can’t bear it no more

I’m fire, I’m much too hot for you to feel

I’m gone, I won’t be there for you babe

Mhhmm

Fire (x3)

Cause I’m no match for…

Loving, the likes of you ain’t worth it no more,

Living, a lie I just can’t bear it no more

I’m fire, I’m much too hot for you to feel

I’m gone, I won’t be there for you babe

Fire (x3

                        


Follow Sofia below and hear her incredible music:

youtube.com

Spotify 

Facebook 

Instagram

Twitter

TikTok












1 comment:

  1. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Aphrodite

    ReplyDelete