Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Pre Order Grandad Brian & His Stories - The One Winged Fairy

The One Winged Fairy

Grandad Brian embarks on an adventure with his new little friend. 

Helping the little fairy repair her broken wing and return home.






At the end of last year we lost my healthy Grandad who was full of life to Covid-19. He was the best of us and I can't describe the loss and hole he has left in the family. Combined we’ve lost a Husband, Father, Grandfather & Great Grandad but together we all lost a friend. His spirit and energy for life was infectious, nobody had a bad word to say about him because he lived with such kindness and openness, he would literally talk to anyone. It's been especially difficult being apart from family and not able to see them.

 I dealt with the grief in my own way and got creative, as I wanted to share with the world the amazing person he was and all he taught me. So I wrote a children's book to honour him and try to capture the warmth and kindness of his character.

I'm proud to share with you all that the book is now available for Pre-Order and the money will be used to print the books.

Pre-Order Grandad Brian & His Stories 

 The One Winged Fairy

 


No comments:

Post a Comment