Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Golden Rules of a Successful Breakthrough by Steven Lawrence Hill Sr

 The Golden Rules of a Successful Breakthrough 

by Steven Lawrence Hill Sr 





IT’S TIME TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE!

This is more than just another self-help guide.
There are 9 Golden Rules (See below) that can help you understand and solve what you're going through, by providing the successful breakthroughs that you need.

It allows the reader to explore and resolve how negative thinking brings depression, and how it gives control to toxic and controlling people, including the environment that we surround ourselves with. In order to understand how to restore a positive balance within ourselves and regain the strength to achieve a goal to do more than just survive for the moment, we must first discover and extract the root of the problem, no matter how difficult it may seem. Remember, just dealing with it is much worse than sacrificing the opportunity to be happy.

  • Homelessness, Toxic and Controlling Friends/Relationships, Abuse, Out of Control Addictions

  • Negative Thinking and Making Poor Choices

  • Mental, Physical, and Spiritual Manipulation is Abuse


With 9 Golden Rules of techniques and diagrams used in this book, the author has reduced homelessness, poverty, addictions, abuse, toxic relationships, and many other various obstacles that causes depression, along with continually making poor choices for ourselves.

  • Golden Rule #1 - I need to take control of my life

  • Golden Rule #2 - I do not need to explain myself to anyone

  • Golden Rule #3 - I will not allow my past to be used against me, instead I will learn from it, in order to grow

  • Golden Rule #4 - I will learn to be in control of my destiny, and that means avoiding the “time robbers, the controllers, and negative people”

  • Golden Rule #5 - I will not take anymore “mental abuse, physical abuse, and especially spiritual abuse

  • Golden Rule #6 - I will learn to think before I act

  • Golden Rule #7 - I will learn to think before I speak

  • Golden Rule #8 - I will learn to think before I do

  • Golden Rule #9 - For my “New Life” awaits me!

Buy Your Copy Of 

No comments:

Post a Comment