Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Mama's Here: A Mother And Daughter Journey by Alison L Cuddy

 Mama's Here: 

A Mother And Daughter Journey 

by 

Alison L Cuddy


It's true what they say … Having a child really does change your life!


Coming from a broken family within tragedy and losing my Brother when I was just fifteen, I experienced loss and trauma at a very early age.

When I became a Mother myself, I never realised by having my beautiful Daughter, that she had not only brought so much joy and love that I never thought I could ever give but I didn't realise just how much she had saved me. She brought light into my darkness and warmth to my soul. It's a love like no other, selfless and pure. A chance for me to feel loved and give as much love as I could.

This is my journey being a Mother to my Daughter Alexis now turning eighteen. A journey of my own self discovery and learning not to allow my past trauma control my feelings being a Mother.

It's a journey of learning to adapt from being needed to needing them and learning to adapt to their independence.

Mama's Here is a raw, honest journey of being a Mother to Alexis, sharing wonderful memories, the proud moments and also my deepest fears….letting go! I may have never have been perfect but my love for you has always been. In the words of 'Dancing Queen'…. 'Young and sweet only seventeen!' You are now turning eighteen and embracing young adulthood. Call this a long letter from a Mother to a Daughter. It is a heart warming reminder of a Mothers love to you Alexis and to all the Mum's and Daughters around the world!

Remember…. 'Mama's Here!'

Buy Your Copy Of Mama's Here

No comments:

Post a Comment