Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

#60 Five Star Review And Its A Belter!

We all love a 5 star review and I have just received #60 on Amazon UK......



"I have always liked memoirs from ordinary people, not celebrities, and this one certainly didn't disappoint! It had more drama than a Hollywood movie and was extremely well written. Easy to read I was drawn in from the first page of his youthful escapades and from then on I felt I was with him every step of the way. I'm a slow reader but I read this in two days - I had to force myself to put it down to go to bed! A nightmare to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, I felt his desperation and discomfort seeping out from the pages. This was as good as any book published by a mainstream publisher, and better than a lot of the drivel they deem fit to publish. I'd love to see it as a film. A well deserved 5 stars."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B008955FG2/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_recent?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,

    Book started well enough but come on - most of it seems to be utter lies. A JOURNALIST walks into a court and waltzes out with a person accused of arson, manslaughter etc. Oh and the judge kindly lets them take the guy's passport too. Really this should have been published as fiction - no-one with half a brain would believe 90% of this. Writing is decent enough but it's cheating your readers to state that this is non-fiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ANONYMOUS,

      Thanks for your time in making a comment, be good to know who you are. I was there it happen, why oh why would I put myself out there in the open and cheat readers. Think what you like ANONYMOUS, my name is out there connected to this story, I do not have to prove to anyone about what happen.

      Delete
  2. Those 5 star reviews are just a delight! I've been reading about your book and look forward to reading it myself.

    Was directed to you by a good friend of mine, Elaine Denning.
    Best wishes on future sales.

    Kathryn Brown
    aka Crystal Jigsaw

    ReplyDelete