Total Pageviews

Monday, February 4, 2013

Actor Tom Hardy.....Latest review!

My latest 5 star review on AmazonUK, #59 out of #102 reviews. In the review it is suggested that Tom Hardy plays me if my book turns into a movie. Not the first time a reviewer has mentioned that the story would make a great movie.

This review is also placed on this website, www.amandagreenauthor.co.uk, as well Amazon and Goodreads.

"I really enjoyed this true story! It is quite an adventure for the reader as David's journey into a nightmare moves along quickly from one sticky situation to the next. It shows a lot can happen in a month!

David's writing is so easy to read, you are left to enjoy the roller coaster ride which starts with a big mistake!

As I read, I could picture everything that was happening so well, I felt I was a fly on the wall watching it, feeling every emotion that David did, and for this reason, I began to think of it being made into a film. Who would play David? Oh, that's easy - a brilliant actor such as Tom Hardy would be perfect! I can see it all. This is not an idea driven by my own excitement, but of common sense. The sooner someone in the film industry makes David an offer he cannot refuse, the sooner we can all be enjoying it at the cinema and the success of this self published book can be spread further.

Well done David for retracing your steps to the tiniest detail, for being so honest about the negatives as well as the positives that occurred, and for writing it in a wonderfully gripping way.!"


No comments:

Post a Comment