Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 25, 2020

The Broken Inside of Me Secrets, Betrayal, Romance & Love, combined are the pieces of me by Author and Poet Taylor Grace!




Secrets, Betrayal, Romance & Love, combined are the pieces of me







The Broken Inside of Me, 

Author: Taylor Grace

Some days a domestic goddess, and other days a lost woman that still hasn’t bothered to brush her hair. My journey is full of life’s whimsical tales, love, laughter, heartache, trauma, passion, fantasy and everything in between.   My writing is raw, sometimes too raw but I write it anyways, it’s my truth, my voice and I will share it. I’ve been described as honest, even complicated and have a whole lot of sassy undertones, so things get interesting,  even comical at times.
Glad you are here and hope you enjoy reading my thoughts, stories and poems, as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Check our Taylor's poetry here https://thebrokeninsideofme.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment