Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 11, 2020

From £4.99 to Only £1.99 - 5 books in the Box Set of My Way Book Marketing: Book Marketing for indie authors!


Only £1.99 - 5 books in the Box Set of My Way Book Marketing: Book Marketing for indie authors!

5 books in the Box Set of My Way Book Marketing: Book Marketing for indie authors!


Welcome to the 5 book, yes ‘5 BOOK’ BOX SET of the book marketing brand MY WAY.

Having achieved a #1 BESTSELLING Kindle book with WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME in many categories around the world on Amazon, I’ve been asked by many authors about how I managed to reach those heady heights with my first self-published book.

I used to reply to these requests with emails, giving pointers as to how I promoted and marketed the book on my social media platforms. Then one night, it occurred to me, why don't I write a book on how, with my constant marketing and constant exposure, the book that is now published by a traditional publisher, became a BESTSELLER.

Even as I write this, WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME is the #1 BESTSELLER in White Collar Crime in the UK and was recently #1 in Drama in Australia, with J K Rowling at #2.

Within these 5 books, I will show you how a novice writer, me:

Wrote a BESTSELLER
Increased my Twitter followers to over 50,000
Achieved a post on LinkedIn that had over 70,000 views and 35,000 comments
How to use what is TRENDING ON TWITTER to promote your book/s
Why visiting the LONDON BOOK FAIR changed my writing life
How I succeeded in securing a traditional publishing contract
How to place a book on Amazon

And

How I have met so many wonderful authors along the way!
Plus so much more.

So, please enjoy the following books:

MY WAY WON

MY WAY TOO

MY WAY FREE - TRENDING ON TWITTER

MY WAY LINKEDIN

MY WAY TO GETTING PUBLISHED

Hurry ONLY £1.99 My Way Box Set

No comments:

Post a Comment