Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 18, 2020

#Win7DayBookPromo = WINNER ANNOUNCED LIVE Sunday 6pm!



Competition Time! — KYE

To enter, follow my blog adding your name in the comments. I will pick a winner on a LIVE INSTAGRAM VIDEO CHAT with host Andy Oliver. 
Be part of the LIVE CHAT - 
Follow Andy Oliver  & me


The more people who follow my blog, the more people will meet the winning author by email. 

The lucky AUTHOR will win:



⭐ SEVEN days of BOOK MARKETING

⭐ One tweet per day of your book on Twitter to over 54,000 followers

⭐ One post per day of your book on three Facebook pages

⭐ One post per day of your book on my Instagram page

⭐ One post per day of your book on my LinkedIn page to over 18,500 followers

⭐ Author Interview on my blog, currently over 235,000 page views and promoted across ALL my social media platforms

I will randomly pick a lucky winner on Sunday at 6pm LIVE on Instagram!

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!!!!

62 comments:

  1. Hi David!! This is so kind of you. Here's my email:
    jopaulson@sasktel.net. Cheers and have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello David and what a great thoughtful contest you are running. Wishing you & all the best of luck💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome competition David I wish good luck to all that enter as this is a prize truly worth winning #Win7DayBookPromo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, David, for the opportunity. Comes at a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if I'm following you on Twitter. What's your handle?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi David - God bless your charitable and supportive soul - always giving back, you're an amazing human.
    I have been following your Blog and your Twitter for several years now ... here's my email ... reviews@lailadoncaster.com
    Crossing my fingers and my toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks David. Yes I Like To Enter My True Story With You. My Email Address is donaldvodicka057@gmail.com
    https://www.amazon.com/Green-Wall-Guard%C2%92S-Against-Corruption/dp/1440140596

    ReplyDelete
  9. DPP, I've been following your blog for years buddy. Happy weekend! DS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome David... I haven’t delved into your blog before but some rich and rewarding content here. Thank you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. #Win7DayBookPromo
    Look forward to reading your blog!
    Crocker.melinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. #Win7DayBookPromo Already following you!! @joyrossdavis

    ReplyDelete
  13. #Win7DayBookPromo With My True Story Below David.
    https://www.amazon.com/Green-Wall-Guard%C2%92S-Against-Corruption/dp/1440140596

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello David,
    What a thoughtful and generous spirit you are. Thank you for the shout outs and inclusions on you blogs. You deserve great success.❤️ #Win7DayBookPromo with my autobiography https://www.amazon.co.uk/Faith-Child-Patti-Boulaye/dp/1326615998

    ReplyDelete
  15. #Win7DayBookPromo https://amzn.to/2qpddWy My email is michelleholland@talk21.com fingers and toes crossed and anything else I can find!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi David! This is awesome. Thank you for doing this. laurie@laurieholbrook.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. #Win7DayBookPromo. Thanks for this offer, David. it’s just one more example of your generous heart and kind spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello David, what a fab thing you are offering. Thank you so much. I’ve never won anything in my life, so let’s give this ago :D Thank you. Best Wishes #Win7DayBookPromo
    Vicky Parkinson

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello David, what a fab thing you are offering. Thank you so much. I’ve never won anything in my life, so let’s give this ago :D Thank you. Best Wishes #Win7DayBookPromo
    Vicky Parkinson

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hiya mate , I hope all is well , I follow you everywhere mate , just the other night I followed you home , tomorrow I will follow you to work 😅😂😅

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes , unknown , the man without no name is Rene Costa , I don't know why my name won't come up ,

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi David, what a fabulous offer! I am one of your biggest fans, love your work! #Win7DayBookPromo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I didn't know that would be unknown! It's Fleur Lind here....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi buddy, Stephen Ainley. #Win7DayBookProm

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a fine, generous thing you are offering, David. Wish you a happy weekend. #Win7DayBookPromo

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is AWESOME David!Thank you🌺
    #Win7DayBookPromo🤓
    Wishing you well🌺

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi David! Thank you for the opportunity to win some much needed advertisement!#Win7DayBookPromo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think I forgotten to leave a comment before!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you David! Happy to add my name to your blog. Evan Knapp @MovementWhere I: EvanKnapp67 FB: @Evan Knapp/@MovementWhere and you can always reach me at WhereThereisMovement@gmail.com.
    Much & many, Evan

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for this David 😊
    Regards Loraine Conn

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nearly forgot to do this bit David. Such a great idea and I wish everyone the best of luck. Happy sunny Sunday everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I forgot too - too many books to write ugh !! Good luck to everyone!!! I will still share.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello David!!! How sweet of you! You are most generous. Thanks so much. I will add my name into the mix. MarceeCorn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a great high resolution screen which you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really a hard work. As far as this website is concerned, I am very happy. clipping path service

    ReplyDelete