Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Heroin to Hero by Paul Boggie


Heroin to Hero 
by Paul Boggie 


Heroin to Hero

This is a book I have worked on for the last 14 years over coming hurdles from a young age. 

I became addicted to Heroin at the age of 18 and i thought my life was over, but here I am with a story to be told and hopefully with a message in there for anyone who is struggling with addiction, suicide and depression that there is light at the end of the tunnel. 

My Journey was not easy and there are scars both physical and mentally to prove it but I am the man I am today because of these times. If this book can help one person then I feel my struggles with addiction wont have been in vain. 

There has been tears along the way of both sadness and joy but I feel now that i can stop punishing myself a little for things I have put my family through, and as you read my book I hope I have became the man that they can be proud of.

Help the Homeless Heroin to Hero

1 comment: