Total Pageviews

Friday, June 5, 2020

Shakespeare’s Shall I Compare Thee To A Summers Day by Michelle J. Wright


Hi everyone, hope you're keeping safe and well during these extraordinary times

---------------------------------------------------

It's not only books, (hundreds of them) that I feature on my blog. I've featured singers, actors, TV shows, movies, and today I'm delighted to feature actress and singer Michelle J. Wright. 

Michelle J. Wright, Actor, South

Also featured is a poet, author, playwright and actor you may recognize, William Shakespeare.

William Shakespeare Biography

During the past few days I spotted on Twitter, Michelle's video of aforementioned Shakespeare's sonnet, 'Shall I Compare Thee To A Summers Day' and I loved the emotion, the words and the acting so much, I just had to feature it on my blog. 

Michelle J. Wright - IMDb


So, without any further ado, nip over to Michelle's Instagram page, take a minute and fifty four seconds and enjoy 
Shakespeare’s Shall I Compare Thee To A Summers Day by the extremely talented Michelle J. Wright........

No comments:

Post a Comment