Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The Diary of a Lockdown Mum by Paula Love Clark and Illustrated by Gemma Pepper


The Diary of a Lockdown Mum 

by Paula Love Clark 

and Illustrated 

by Gemma Pepper



Ben and I had breakfast and set ourselves up for ‘school.’ But then came multiplication of fractions. Arrghhhh!!! I HATE flipping fractions! Grrrrr. I mean, in my forty-seven years on earth, I have never had to know what 1 and 3/4 x 3 equals. Ben said he used to be good at math's and now it’s his worse subject. I feel awful! It’s because I just can’t do math's

His English has improved no end though and it was his worse subject before this lockdown! That’s what comes of having a published author mum at home with him. Shame for him that my books weren’t in math's!

Penelope Wood is a single mum of three surviving life in three lockdowns. Technophobe, D.I.Y.-o-phobe and math-o-phobe, with a penchant for M&S assorted toffees, Penny relates her day-to-day life to her new best friend: her diary.

The Diary of a Lockdown Mum, is an hilarious, often poignant and sometimes thought provoking look at life in lockdown from the perspective of an often stressed and always overthinking, single mum.

Buy Your Copy Of 

No comments:

Post a Comment