Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2019

Smart Marketing for Indie Authors: How I Sold my First 1,563 Books and Counting by Mike Kowis

Smart Marketing for Indie Authors: How I Sold my First 1,563 Books and Counting by Mike Kowis  


Smart Marketing for Indie Authors: How I Sold my First 1,563 Books and Counting!


HOW DO I SELL MORE BOOKS?
WHICH MARKETING TOOLS WORK BEST FOR INDIE AUTHORS?

Have you ever asked yourself these questions? If so, this is the perfect book for you! In this award-winning* guide, Mike Kowis, Esq., shares his successful book-selling formula and explains the marketing tactics he used to sell over 1,500 books within his first two years of being an indie author. Don't worry, it's MUCH simpler than you think!

In this book-marketing guide, you will learn:

*Mike's proven BOOK-SELLING FORMULA,
*16 MARKETING TOOLS that he used and their results,
*EFFECTIVENESS RATING, COST, and TIME required for each tactic, plus
*12 COMMON ROOKIE MISTAKES to avoid.

This handy guide also includes a summary of all marketing strategies that he tried so you can decide which tactics to use for your book.

*This book was chosen as the Solo Medalist Winner in the 2018 Fifth Annual New Apple Book Awards for Excellence in Independent Publishing (Writing and Publishing category).

No comments:

Post a Comment