Total Pageviews

Monday, October 9, 2023

I Fill My Cup: A Journal for Compassionate Helpers by Lisa Hutchison LMHC

 I Fill My Cup: 

A Journal for Compassionate Helpers 

by 

Lisa Hutchison LMHC 

Imagine having more energy in your day to complete the things you need and want to do. You can not add more hours to your day, but you can learn how to manage your personal energy.

Within I Fill My Cup: A Journal for Compassionate Helpers you will find helpful suggestions, writing prompts, and space to journal your thoughts. This interactive journal is designed with compassionate helpers in mind to increase your awareness around personal energy drains. You can and will generate problem solving for this common issue givers face. You also will find suggestions for energy protection, a unique energy scale to rate your energy from 1-10 and ways to restore your well being. Plus, space to record ten to eleven weeks of your personal observations.

Whether you are feeling disconnected and depleted or are already connected and looking for new ways to increase your energy awareness, this journal provides lots of easy ways to recharge and rejuvenate.

Use this book daily or whenever you notice a change in your energy and need to get back on track. Makes the perfect gift for yourself and those you love.

Buy Your Copy Of 

I Fill My Cup 


No comments:

Post a Comment