Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 12, 2023

THOUGHTS OF PROGRESS: A Book of Poems by Zibusiso Ngulube

 THOUGHTS OF PROGRESS: 

A Book of Poems 

by 

Zibusiso Ngulube 


THOUGHTS OF PROGRESS is a collection of poems that take you on a journey of life, love, regrets, pain, loss, grief, and rebirth. The poems are centered on making progress in different aspects of life in hopes of a new dawn.

“…I don’t understand why you
cry every time I make progress.
Could it be that you were
raised that way?...
Raised to believe that the
only way to succeed is
to cause pain…”

-THE ROOT OF EGOTISM

“…could you please talk about your success
and quench my sorrow?...
Would you be the music I hear?
The song I sleep to each night…

-BRIGHTEN MY DAY

Buy Your Copy Of 

Thoughts Of Progress 


No comments:

Post a Comment