Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

About Jaimie N. Schock



About Jaimie N. Schock

Jaimie N. Schock is an author, editor, and journalist with more than a decade of professional experience. She has been published in newspapers and magazines and has begun releasing her adult fantasy series The Talisman War.

An image posted by the author.

About Me

I am married and living in Northern Virginia. Though I have an extensive career, I am disabled with PTSD and chronic illness. I try to incorporate my life experiences into the fictional pieces I write while delivering complex and diverse characters. My pronouns are she/her, and I am proudly a member of the LGBTQ community.

Projects

The Pyre Starter is the first novel in the Talisman War Series, which has seven books in total. The books follow multiple protagonists as they navigate a world torn apart by magic.


Buy Your Copies Jaimie N Schock

No comments:

Post a Comment