Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Let's Say Hello To Author Lori Cooper

ABOUT LORI COOPER



I'm Lori Cooper, a Writer and Speaker with a passion and a purpose. 

My first Book, a Work-in-Progress, is a story of inspiration, redemption, grace, peace, and mercy. I have been inspired to write this Book based on my personal experience as a Daughter of a late Law Enforcement Officer, shot in-the-line-of-duty, and whose perpetrator eluded authorities for 44 years until I located his whereabouts myself and went to the authorities. 

What follows is a story with many twists and turns, but an ending which I hope will inspire you! My Title is a Work-in-Progress, too. I'm hopeful it will be published by the Fall of 2020 or Spring of 2021. Please stay tuned!

As for a little personal information about me, I'm now retired and busier than ever! After attending Ohio University, with a Major in Comprehensive Social Studies, most of my career was spent as a Consumer Advocate and a Public Information Officer for a state of Ohio governmental agency, where I wrote many Press Releases, Q&As, Pamphlets, Brochures, and hundreds of speeches. 

I'm super proud of legislation I helped to co-write, and which was enacted into law to help Ohioans with many public utility-related issues. I enjoy public speaking immensely and am open to invitations to speak about my inspirational story at your Special Event. 

I live in an outlying community of Columbus, Ohio with my Hubby, Rob, and our Golden Retriever, Quincy.



Why not visit Lori's website 

and 

Blog 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, David! Can you believe I'm just seeing this? So grateful to you! Continued success.--Lori Cooper/www.WriterLoriCooper.com

    ReplyDelete