Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Storm Bloodline Book 1 - Book 2 & Book 3 by Emmy R Bennett


Storm Bloodline Book 1 - Book 2 & Book 3 
by Emmy R Bennett 
Image



Where secrets are hidden, lies are uncovered, and evil stalks the ground of Storm River Manor…


My life changed a few weeks before I turned eighteen. If I knew then what I know now, perhaps my life would have turned out differently. Instead my existence has turned into a chase of destiny. Is there even such a thing? Yet fate comes knocking on my door no matter how much I try to run from it.

I’m supposed to be this prophesied child to lead my people to peace, defeat the evil necromancer queen that wants to rule the universe and then live happily ever after. Really? I mean come on, seriously?

This doesn’t exist. None of this is real, at least that’s what I kept telling myself, until the day they came for me. It was only the beginning. Oh, and did I mention that this evil necromancer “queen” that’s after me, wanting my so-called power I possess, is my paternal grandmother?

Yeah, imagine that. Bet you didn’t see that one coming? Oh, but there’s more. I’m carted off to a mansion filled with vampires, that my family call’s Shadow Walkers. My grandmother raises orphans, but she doesn’t adopt them out, unless of course, you’re the vampire kind. I discover deep dark hidden secrets. Secrets that have been buried for years. There is one problem, I must find the key first. A key to what exactly? I guess it’s time to get my hands dirty and find out.

Author's Note:

This is book one of the beginning of a saga. While the story finishes in book one, the epilogue will lead into a hook for book two. It is not a standalone book.


Buy Your Copies Emmy R Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment